I have a big problem with understanding C++ API from Rhapsody. I looked in Rhapsody_API_manual, but did not find much.
Is there actually some other reference or better small sample with those issues??
What I need to do is:
1) get all packages and classes
2) to instance classes
3) get all attributes and flow ports from INSTANCES.
4) to generate events
5) to connect flow ports
1) the first issue is easy.(copy and paste the sample from Rhapsody_API_manual).
2) To solve the second I use that function: "p->addGlobalObject(instName, classesName, packageName, (IRPRelation**) &ptrInst);"
But I can't tell if its the right one. The objects are added in Rhapsody, but I can't cast the ptrInst pointer to IRPInstance.
3) and now I can't go any futher, bacause a don't have IRPInstance
could somebody please show his code in C++ or at least tell what functions are to be used.
I thank you in advance.