Zurück zu Willert.de

IBM Fix for R2011b Matlab API Changes ?

how to access or perform things by using the Rhapsody API (not how to use the UI)

IBM Fix for R2011b Matlab API Changes ?

Postby RLKesselring » May 13th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Hello
I have Matlab/Simulink R2010a and R2011b available to work with Rhapsody 7.6.1.1. I have been building the projects on Ron Felices IBM Webinar to provide examples for comgining the Apps. Only half of the merger is working. I can build *.mdl or *.m files but I cannot import them (link them to blocks in the bdd). On April 1st, 2012, 2:17 pm swolochek reported on this site that IBM knew a fix for bugs due to the fact Matlab had changed the API, causing problems in importing simulink models for these versions but the description of the fix was not given. It was also stated the fix is not posted. I don't know if that is still true and I'd like to put the 'IBM Fix' into my two installations so I can reproduce Rons' examples. Where do I find out how to fix the Rhapsody 7.6.1.1 problems with the Matlab Simulink R2011b version due to the new API ?
RLKesselring

Re: IBM Fix for R2011b Matlab API Changes ?

Postby shanz » May 15th, 2013, 10:38 am

Perhaps it's worth trying the latest version of Rhapsody?
shanz

Re: IBM Fix for R2011b Matlab API Changes ?

Postby wvdheiden » May 17th, 2013, 3:57 pm

The only thing in the fixlist 8.0/8.0.1/8/0.2 that concerns Matlab is that support for 64bit Matlab is included
===============================================
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my drive?
wvdheiden

Company: Willert Software Tools GmbH

Return to Rhapsody API