- Bizet (ARM Cortex-M3, Keil MDK-ARM, OORTX, Rhapsody in C)
- EA-Bizet (ARM Cortex-M3, Keil MDK-ARM, OORTX, Sparx Enterprise Architect with LieberLieber AMUSE)
- Liszt (Evaluation and Training Version, ARM Corte-M3, Keil MDK-ARM, OORTX, Rhapsody in C)
- Mozart (PC, Win32, MS Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition, Available as Full Version and Evaluation Version)
- Satie (ARM Cortex-M3, Keil MDK-ARM, Keil RTX RTOS, Rhapsody in C)
- Weber (PIC32, MicroChip MPLAB, OORTX)
In Version 6 (V6) our framework products have product IDs, which directly show, if the Embedded UML Target Debugger is included. In that case the name / product ID contains "_TD_". If it is a V6 evaluation version can also be seen easily: "_Eval_".
For a complete list of available adaptations, please see http://www.willert.de/supported-target-platforms/.