Zurück zu Willert.de

ReporterPlus, Word templates and styles

ReporterPlus, Word templates and styles

Postby Hellboy » June 16th, 2011, 10:18 am

I'm trying to put together a ReporterPlus template that will generate a design document that matches the style of our currently manually written documents .

The problem is that ReporterPlus only seems to use 10 styles from the Word template - Normal, and 9 headers. I need to add a numbered body text style, as the company template has each paragraph numbered. But I need to retain the unumbered 'normal' style for early parts of the document, such as the glossary and references pages.

Is this possible?
Hellboy

Re: ReporterPlus, Word templates and styles

Postby jat777 » August 25th, 2011, 11:29 pm

I don't know if any way of adding styles to ReporterPlus. It would be nice if it was possible. One thing I have tried is co-opting some of the heading styles. You probably don't use 9 heading levels in your document. In your Word template, you can change Heading 9 to be formatted however you want (I did a bulleted list, but you could do numbered paragraphs), and then use the Heading 9 style in your ReporterPlus template where ever you want that formatting. It's a major kludge, but it seems to work okay.

Except, if you add a table of contents in ReporterPlus, it includes all heading levels, which means my bulleted lists (or your numbered paragraphis) will appear in the table of contents. So you want to avoid using the ReporterPlus Table of Contents. You can add one in Word, and have it just include the heading levels you actually used.
jat777

ReporterPlus Word templates and styles

Postby benniepyday » April 23rd, 2019, 7:01 pm

Jean-Paul,
Thank you for these great transitions and styles. I can see lots of use for them

Rosemary
benniepyday

Company: google

Return to TestConductor, ATG, Gateway, ReporterPlus